Exciting new position for an experienced Property Manager to join growing team within Inner North/City fringe. This role would suit those whom enjoy a
variety of tasks on a daily basis within a busy & vibrant working environment managing a medium size portfolio.
The successful candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Previous experience of minimum 2-3 years within Real Estate Property Management
- Previous experience with vacates, entries and exits, routines, sign ups and maintenance necessary
- Highly organised and professional demeanor
- The ability to manage a medium size portfolio
- Predominately Monday - Friday role
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Current QLD Registration
- Current Driver's Licence and own vehicle
- Proficient with Outlook, Word, Excel
- Previous experience with Real Estate software
- Knowledge to induct new tenants through Lease sign ups and vacating tenants to assist with smooth tenancies
- Enjoy working in a busy but vibrant environment
- Passionate, bubbly and friendly attitude
On offer is our client's commitment to you:
- Stable working environment
- Salary paid between $45,000 -$50,000 + Super
- Excellent Career Progression
- Work- life balance
Apply online now as these positions won't last long OR contact Gavin on 0405 707 947 for more information on exciting positions
now on offer.
We take the time to find YOU the right position because we care!
All resumes are kept strictly confidential.
Back to Job Board