Come join this well established and expanding Real Estate firm located within East Brisbane.
Our client is seeking an experienced and well presented Sales Executive to work alongside the Sales Manager carrying out Administration & Support
and being part of the sales process.
Responsibilities within the role will include:
- Organising sales advice and settlements:
- Arrange creative fliers and advertising
- Draw and collate contracts for the Sales team
- Arranging mail outs
- Preparation of paperwork, pamd 22 a forms, contracts and documents for Sales Agents
- Processing new listings and advertising for properties
- Brochure management
- Acting as a first point of contact for Sales Agents and providing assistance to future clients where possible
- General administration duties
- Phone prospecting
- Managing the database
The following attributes are essential for this role:
- Previous experience with Desktop, Findale, Realworks and Abode would be an advantage, however training will be provided
- Current Qld Registration Certificate
- Knowledge of Real Estate procedures within the Sales division
- Previous experience within Real Estate Administration
- The ability to multi task and prioritise
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills and a high level of "attention to detail" and accuracy
- Effective organisational skills and the ability to think for yourself in a high demand and busy work environment
- Possess a pleasant and welcoming telephone manner and have the ability to converse with clients
- Keen interest within sales aspect of Real Estate and the ability to assist with closing the deal!
On offer is:
- Salary range between $50,000 + Super + bonuses on offer
- A firm that provides stability, growth and longevity
- On-going training and support
- Be recognised and valued as a vital team member and look forward to the next challenge
All resumes are kept strictly confidential.
Only candidates with previous Real Estate experience whom meet the above criteria will be considered for this role. Apply Online Now as this
fantastic opportunity won't be around for long OR contact Gavin on 0405 707 947 for more information. We take the time to find you the
right job because we care!
Back to Job Board